OPC London office https://opc.co.uk/about/
We are looking for an In House Recruitment Team Leader to manage the recruitment and placement of OPC contract personnel for OPC technical projects and studies and O&G consultants seconded to client companies.
- To manage existing seconded consultants as required.
- Advise, assist, and lead the recruitment team for supporting OPC projects, studies, consultancy services by attracting, identifying, selecting, and recruiting suitable consultants, and manage the process of recruitment and placement and post placements activities.
- Deliver safe, environmentally friendly, and successful operations and consultants to OPC’s clients.
- Advise, assist, and lead works required for consultants’ invoices, contracts, timesheets, travel and logistics arrangements, expenses, administering the Purchase Order system relating to the Consultants’ work and travel plans.
- Responsible for the management of CRM and database of personnel.
- To lead and prepare proposals, tenders, and bids in relation to individual consultant placements and projects.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree qualified
- Previous placement and recruitment experience of consultants in the upstream oil and gas business.
- The ability to prepare proposals in MS Word (including formatting)
- The ability to use MS Project or MS Excel (proficiency in at least one is vital) to plan an estimate of the program duration at the well site
- Previous experience of having worked for O&G consultancy
- Knowledge of the oil and gas business, business generally, and working with people
- Able to concurrently run several projects, prioritising as required
- Proven track record of good teamwork and communication skills