Senior Petroleum Engineering Consultant – Expert in GAP network modeling
The role is resident in Doha working in the Offshore Operated Oilfield Development group. Contract most probably will be 6-12 months with possibility of extension.
Required technical skills:
- 15 years oil and gas operational experience with minimum 10 years hands-on and up-to-date mature field-proven experience with Integrated Network Modeling i.e. Building, Calibrating (validating real-time & history matching), Updating and Troubleshooting using standard Petroleum Engineering software e.g. static nodal analysis – Data, Well Diagnostic & Network Modelling i.e. Prosper-GAP, PIPESIM, OFM, WinGLUE.
- 15 years’ experience with continuous gas lift design, monitoring & surveillance and troubleshooting. Proven field experience in intermittent gas lift design is desirable and advantageous.
- Field proven experience of Digital Oil Field architecture and deployment (Configuration, Processes, Operation and Troubleshooting).
- Excellent understanding of production/real-time data management and architecture from Design to Field Implementation to End User Deployment & Set-up.
- Experience and knowledge in Flow Assurance using dynamic transient modelling software i.e. OLGA, Ledaflow is desirable.
- Skilled in well performance troubleshooting and enhancement i.e. IPR modelling to resolve inflow/outflow issues.
- Experience in well testing validation and production allocation (processes, techniques).
- Excellent & strong teamwork mindset, effective communicator and possess the ability to mentor and coach less experience team members.
- Be able to facilitate, coordinate and conduct a training session, as required.
- Be able to lead multi-disciplinary teams and provide the required technical advisory whenever required. Previous experience working in multi-cultural environment is desirable.
- As a minimum, BSc. or BEng. degree required in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in working in mature producing fields where finding, assimilating and integration of data from incomplete files and variable sources can be challenging.