We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant – Upstream to manage the recruitment and placement of OPC contract personnel for OPC technical projects and studies and O&G consultants seconded to client companies.
• To manage existing seconded consultants as required.
• Advise, assist, and work with the recruitment team for supporting OPC projects, studies, consultancy services by attracting, identifying, selecting, and recruiting suitable consultants, and manage the process of recruitment and placement and post placements activities.
• Deliver safe, environmentally friendly, and successful operations and consultants to OPC’s clients.
• Responsible for the management of CRM and database of personnel.
• To lead and prepare proposals, tenders, and bids in relation to individual consultant placements and projects.
• Manage client accounts from a Consultant Services perspective and develop new business for the company.
• Promote, market and sell OPC’s contract and permanently employed personnel.
• Coordinate, negotiate and arrange the rates and contracts for both the client and the OPC consultants. Required Skills, Experience &
• Degree qualified
• Previous placement and recruitment experience of consultants in the upstream oil and gas business.
• Previous experience of having worked for O&G consultancy is an advantage
• Knowledge and proven track record in managing clients’ relationship, project delivery, managing consultants/contractors
• Able to concurrently run several projects, prioritizing as required
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills