Our extensive sector knowledge and reputation enables us to identify and attract the best talent. We work closely with our client throughout the search process. Firstly to establish a thorough recruitment brief, then at each stage; candidate shortlist, OPC interview, client interview, employment offer, acceptance and commencement. OPC interview covers personal and technical validation of shortlist candidates and includes personality profiling. OPC also maintain contact with the candidate during the employment probation period to support their settlement.
We provide two levels of search;
- Retained search;exclusive contract basis with 3 stage fee payment
- Acceptance of brief
- Provision of shortlist
- Commencement of employment
- Contingent search; non-exclusive basis with single fee payment upon commencement of employment.
We specialise in recruiting permanent staff in the following technical disciplines:
- Reservoir and petroleum engineers
- Well test/services engineers and supervisors
- Production and completion engineers/technologists/supervisors
- Geoscientists and petrophysicists
- Drilling engineers/supervisors
- Technical assistants and data managers
- Subsurface managers/heads of department/technical directors
Our reach is global and our service fully inclusive of recruitment, employment, immigration and In-country welfare.
Whatever the discipline, location, timescale or quantity, you can trust OPC’s experienced team of professionals to fulfil your brief.