Well testing is commonly the last task to be planned in an exploration project. Often this leads to the design and execution being carried out in a rush by personnel for whom testing is not their main focus and awareness of all stakeholder needs may be limited. This can result in objectives not being clearly defined, money not spent wisely and potential loss of very significant data needed to evaluate development cases.
OPC well testing experience covers all possible well types; horizontal and vertical, oil and gas, HPHT, in both onshore and offshore (shallow and deep-water) locations globally. OPCs experience and service offering includes:
- Well test planning and design (including DST and surface equipment)
- Service Company tendering and contracting
- On site well test supervision
- Well test interpretation (on site and post-test)
- Well testing operations and well test interpretation training
- Reservoir surveillance including analysis of data from permanent down-hole gauges
Our Fully Integrated Testing (FIT) Solutions incorporates all of the above.
OPC expert consultants can also be seconded into your organisation on short, medium or long term assignments in order to provide you with dedicated well testing expertise. OPC has a significant pool of highly experienced well test engineers and well test supervisors and managers who can be mobilised at short notice to support your business.