The oil and gas industry is on the brink of an acceleration in its digital transformation strategy. Supermajors have been early adopters of digital technologies, with many already benefiting from large cost savings. A recent report by Ernst and Young (2019) highlighted that 87% of the oil and gas companies they surveyed are are using advanced analytics.
OPC has some of the leading Digital Oilfield consultants in the world providing services on a global basis to IOCs, NOCs and independent oil & gas businesses. We have worked on a number of consultancy and training projects for International Companies such as: Qatar Petroleum, Cairn, ExxonMobil, ADNOC, ENI, OMV/Petrom and BP.
We have a broad range of expertise in the area and our services include:
- Training courses on the Digital Oilfield
- Development of Digital Transformation Strategy
- Digital oilfield maturity assessment projects
- Mentoring and management of the implementation of transformation
- Provision of consultancy on Digital Transformation
- A wide range of other Digital Oilfield related support services