OPC has a large network of pre-qualified expert consultants who will work under your management within your organisation.
These consultants are engaged by OPC and seconded into the client’s organisation on short, medium or long term assignments. We supply individuals and integrated teams, performing under OPC or client supervision. OPC in-house technical resources; manpower and software technology, may be deployed in support of the seconded resource as required.
We are constantly adapting to the new demands within the market and growing our network of expert consultants. We now provide a broader range of skills to clients and have legal agreements enabling us to provide individuals on a flexible basis in most countries throughout the world.
We specialise in supplying experts in the following technical disciplines:
- Reservoir and petroleum engineers
- Well test/services engineers and supervisors
- Production and completion engineers/technologists/supervisors
- Geoscientists and petrophysicists
- Drilling engineers/supervisors
- HSE Consultants (Health, Safety and Environmental)
- Technical assistants and data managers
- Subsurface managers/heads of department/technical directors
- Seismic acquisition & processing QA/QC engineers
- Carbon Capture and Storage Reservoir Engineers
- Carbon Capture and Storage Full Chain (Concept, Regulation, Commercial, Legal, Downstream)
- Geothermal Engineers and Drillers
- Off-shore Wind Engineers and Technicians
Our reach is global and our service fully inclusive of recruitment, employment, immigration, on-boarding support and In-country welfare.
Whatever the discipline, location, timescale or quantity, you can trust OPCs experienced team of professionals to fulfil your brief.
If you need expertise quickly, efficiently and cost effectively then please contact:
Edna Travers on +44 20 7428 1111